oh blogging.


it is amazing how much time a person can spend, trying to find the right background for their thoughts. in this particular world of blogspot, it is particularly interesting - and if i'm honest, particularly disturbing. how many designs have i perused in the past two hours - that one is too frilly, that one is too cute, that one is a knock-off vintage, that one is too bright, too dark, too emo, too stale, too old, too teenager, too structured, too retro... goodness.

it borderlines insanity.

so i have settled for something soft, something natural, something warm... and i am sure this says a whole lot about me. my likes and dislikes, my heart's true desires, my passions and aspirations in life, my personality, my hollywood romantic match, and which color i would be if were a color... right? right?!

yeah, that's what i thought.

Comments

  1. I wonder if we would have the same Hollywood romantic match?

    I like this one, though I'm sad to see we are no longer twinkies.
    I had even devised a plan to switch Lee Weaver's background to ours. We could be our own blogging click and take over the blogging world...

    Oh well. Here's to individuality instead. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! i do appreciate the plan being devised though... but yes, cheers all around ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts