breathe it in

there was something in the air today. crisp, clear, bright, full, energizing like a spritz of citrus to my day. i couldn't stop smiling all morning, and there was at least one little dance move in the kitchen earlier today that was quite impressive. it's a little autumn dance i do every year around this time, and it makes me happy like nothing else. i wanted to make cider, carve pumpkins, crash through piles of leaves, bake cookies, cozy up with a book under a big oak tree... it was all there, in one breath. one inhale on a brand new autumn day, and a whole piece of my heart awakened from its hibernation. i am opposite of the bears... autumn is when i come alive. i am thrilled, to the tips of my toes. colder weather means i get to wear all my fun socks. yes... i am thrilled. autumn has arrived.

Comments

  1. I love you. It really has been too long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the layout change.
    i like autumn too.
    and i'd like to see your autumn dance.
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts